From: Steven Sprouse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 12:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: data not being displayed

Me again with a stupid problem.  It's probably something easy.

Does anyone know why certain data is coming up and some isn't?

Go to this link
(http://www.ccboe.com/website/schoolscenters/schools_main.cfm) and click on
a Center or Program...page is blank, but on all of the other pages it is
fine.

Also, when I click on printable List all of the data is fine until I get to
the Center or Program area.  There, it only shows one of our programs.

Any ideas?  Sorry to be annoying