From: Sandra Clark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CSS Class Registration - New York City!

Registration is now open for my 4 day, Hands On CSS Class October 10-13,
2006 in New York, NY (midtown). Currently there are only 11 seats open, so
register soon to be guaranteed a place.

The Hands on Cascading Style Sheets class is an intensive 4 day workshop
that is aimed at both the beginner and advanced CSS user. For beginners, the
class starts with the basics such as HTML and CSS values and works up to
positioning and table less layouts. Advanced CSS users, will find plenty to
interest them in the first few days as I take them through the proper use of
CSS selectors, quirks vs. standards mode and a through grounding in web
typography. From there, they learn about the box model, which leads them
into positioning and layouts.

Check out the syllabus at http://tinyurl.com/fsv3v

I plan to run a DC class in February of next year. But thought I would post
this here in case anyone is interested in traveling up to New York for the
class, or if you know of someone in the New York area that you think would
be interested, please feel free to forward.

I also run on-site classes in Accessibility and Cascading Style Sheets.  If
you are interested in having a class at your company, please contact me.

Sandra Clark
http://www.shayna.com
Training in Cascading Style Sheets and Accessibility

CSS HANDS ON
New York City, October 10-13, 2006.
http://www.shayna.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=training.syllabus_display&id=1