While we're on the subject, I actually started using your RSS feed
yesterday.  I think I saw you mention a feature change, where if you
click a post link in the RSS feed, it would go to the original site
instead of to your site.  You could still have it redirect through your
site so that you get stats.  Anyway, I vote for that.  :)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.