Martyn,

        I believe I sent you my cfm files before off list. Did you get them?
Here are some more examples
for others to take look at.

<cfset Toolkit = createObject("java","java.awt.Toolkit
").DefaultToolkit.getScreenSize()>
<cfset InputEvent = createObject("java", "java.awt.event.InputEvent")>
<cfset Robot = createObject("java", "java.awt.Robot")>
<cfset Robot.mouseMove(35,1000)>
<cfset Robot.mousePress(InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK)>

The problem is you have to get CF to "access the desktop" I wish CF 8 could
do this by default.

getScreenSize() was to get screenshoots. I also made a spy program for
recording user actions but I
looked for my code and I have no idea what happened to it.

I am sure you can control your toaster and your coffee pot too. I mean java
was made to do that or was that
oak.

You should get a prize. You were first one to be generally be interested and
generally want to know how to do use java with coldfusion. Thanks

let the yelling and english only comments begin.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Introducing the Fusion Authority Quarterly Update. 80 pages of hard-hitting,
up-to-date ColdFusion information by your peers, delivered to your door four 
times a year.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/quarterly

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:248109
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to