From: Snake [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:41:33 +0100
To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com
Subject: RE: Hey, does anyone have any ideas regarding a "top 40" voting
system?

Well 40 items have to displayed in some order, so something is always gonna
be at the bottom. So alphabetical seems as fair a method as any.
You could have a 1-5 points systems allowing people to vote on any song they
like, and have another page that displays them in order of highest points.
You can then work out the mean average value based on the number of points
voted for each title.