> And you know the worst? The Uninstaller crashes *every single
> time* I try to run it.

You should be able to uninstall CF manually without too much difficulty. I
wouldn't be surprised if there's a technote on the Adobe site on how to do
this, but you should be able to just delete the directory.

If the uninstaller is failing, you may need to make sure you have an
appropriate JVM installed in OS X. I don't know anything about installing CF
on OS X, but I do seem to recall that you need to have the appropriate JVM
configured beforehand.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/