I work in a locked-down environment. I cannot install software myself
nor choose different tools to use.

We're using CFMX 7, so naturally I want the extensions for Dreamweaver
MX 2004.

I cannot install them as I do not have administrative rights to my
machine. One of the tech guys can install it as an administrator but
it's only installed for that user account and doesn't work for me.

I've not found anything in the Adobe knowledgebase yet. Any ideas?

No, I cannot use CFEclipse. No, I cannot get administrative rights to my
machine. Yes, Dreamweaver 8 may be an option, but that's a whole other
request process and who-knows-how-long a wait.