From: Jim Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 16, 2006 9:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: BlueDragon no seeing IIS on W2K3

On 8/16/06, Eric Dawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> installing BlueDragon 6.21/302 on W2K3 and for some reason it isn't seeing
> IIS to install the adapter. Oddly enough this is a reinstall, where it
> recognized IIS originally. Thoughts?
>
> There was an issue previously where you needed to create a scripts folder,
> but I thought that was resolved.
>
> Also looking for a good sample CFC/Web Service for BlueDragon - WDDX API
> access some functionality on third party sites. If there are any good
> examples out there let me know.
>
> Eric

Eric,

While you may get a good answer to your question here, it would be
more appropriate for  the BlueDragon list run by New Atlanta.  You'll
see a lot of the same faces over there, with the addition of some of
the New Atlanta techs.

http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/self_help/archive_search/index
cfm

-jim