I'm trying to automate some of an application's database maintentance tasks via
a CF script that will check to see if it's time for a defrag, index rebuild,
etc.  I know that I can put a DBCC statement in a CFQUERY, but what's got me
scrambling is how to retrieve any output that the DBCC might generate. If I
feed CFQUERY something like
   DBCC SHOWCONTIG ('activitylog')
I'd like to be able to get at the 10 or so lines of of output that it would
normally generate interactively.  But no result set is even created by such a
query, and I cannot see how to get to the data.  I've tried variations of
EXECUTE and subqueries, all with no luck.  Is this an impossible dream?

thanks
Reed