From: Block, Jon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Top 100 ColdFusion Programmers

When hiring, it would be helpful to know who out there is the best. When I
run ads, I get all types of Yahoo's who think they know ColdFusion.
I'd like to be able to see who are the very best ColdFusion coders out there
and try to steal one of them for my company. How do you guys find the
absolute best coders when hiring?

If you want to put comments on my blog, that'd be nice.
http://jonathanblock.com/blog/jonsblog/100bestcoldfusionprogrammers

Jon
(ps - if you are a recruiter, DO NOT contact me)