Hi Paul,

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the db is MS-SQL Server 2005.
I thought about Unicode but there is no entry in the drop down with that
name.

There are probably one hundred entries so I wasn't sure which one to select
for my case where in the same db I can have multiple languages at the same
time.

Thank you
Victor