I have quite a lot of CFCs now on  some of my sites, since I'm using
OO techniques nearly exclusively nowdays.

One of the problems I've discovered as I tinker around with methods is
that every once in a while I'll change a method, only to find there is
an unexpected consequence somewhere else, because the method I'm
tinkering with is used somewhere on the site I've overlooked.

Obviously every time a method is changed in any way, all the parts of
the site that access that method need to be tested again, but making
sure they're all tested is proving more and more tricky as the sites
get bigger and more complex, or as time goes by and i forget how
everything was hooked together.

The only way i have found to discover where a particular method is
used is to use a global text search over the site  for the text
"methodname(" and hope that shows up all references to the method.

Is this how the rest of you do this? or is there another way to do it?

--
Cheers
Mike Kear