Well my next project is to make a java decompiler or just a method viewer. I
have one online at cfide.org it gives a nice view of args!  It uses
classViewer and coldfusion's default classloader together to make a online
java decompiler. Cool.

http://www.cfide.org/classViewer.cfm

The interesting thing is it can use method chaining and it still flys back
with a pretty good view of the object.

The bottom part uses coldfusion's default classloading to load any jars on
the net and then you can inspect the class that way.