From: Rusty Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: select control

OK, this is strange question because I know I have done this in the past. I
have a standard html select control. I wrap the a query around the options
to pull values from a query. The values are numeric and I have them sorted
in ascending order. If there is a value in the record that I want to get to
immediately I am unable to do so. For example, if the number 28506 is a
value, I would like to start typing that number and narrow down to that
value but it isn't working. If I just have a loop and go from 1 to 30000 and
loop through the query I able to do just that. If there something about
cfoutput that prevents this from working like this?