From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: select control

that's not the way an HTML select element works.  you can do it by typing
the first character of the option...but not "drilling down" by using
multiple characters.

i think there are some javascripts that will do it...possibly some sort of
AJAX...but it's not a behavior that's native to an HTML select.