Just saw it in action. That's effing cool!

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: A "Continue Shopping" button should take you to...

In our latest version of SiteDirector, we dumped the crumbtrail into a
dropdown list so the user could select their returning point .. "homepage"
is always there, then each department and product is there too.  This way
they can navigate back to where they came from at any point along the way or

all the way back.

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
417-885-1375