From: Tom King [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Rich text Editors

Hi All,

Has anyone come across a Rich Text Editor which meets the following
requirements:

- Doesn't use inline styles, i.e p,em,i,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 only
- Could load an external CSS stylesheet so what you see in the RTE window
takes on the necessary styles of the website in which you're trying to edit
- Filters out cut and pasted formatting (but more specifically, word)
- Has html view
- Has an image browser to browse a predetermined image directory on the
server
- Could be used on Shared Hosting, so not a fully fledged CMS

I've found Widgeditor, which is almost there, but sadly not being developed
anymore.
Anything in Java/Flash which springs to mind?

I've got quite far using Widgeditor + Cffile/Directory for writing and
creating pages via a "admin" section, but it's not that user friendly..

Thanks all,