Hi Bobby:

We current send out around over 40-50k using CF and it runs like a champ.
However we are using CF on Linux ( which since we switched from Windows based
CF mailer runs much much much better ). I would say you need to set up batches
of 1000 or similar number and make sure not to run the batches on top of each
other as far as timing goes.

It you need any more advice be glad to help.

Dan