I'm building my first real word application using the Application.cfc
framework.  I have an onError function built that dumps the error structure to
a file and displays that file.  This works well for my development.

Now I want to build a custom error page for displaying user form validation
errors.  In the past I would have done this with a <cferror
type="validation"...> tag.

How do I combine these two error handling strategies?  Where would I put a
<cferror...> tag in the application.cfc framework?  Or do I handle this in the
onError function somehow?

Guidance would be appreciated before I start blind trial and error development.

Thank You

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.