Mach-II and Model-Glue are both Implicit Invocation architectures.
Having played with both extensively (with projects in both) I personally
like Model-Glue, especially Unity.

I recently did a small contract job, a football pool application that a
local mortgage broker wanted to run for his friends and his clients. 8
to ten screens in all, including administration, 4 database tables with
a lot of relationships, and a tight deadline. It took me longer to
figure a few things out (with reactor) than it did to write the actual
application, but I was approaching it as a paid learning experience from
the start. All in all it took a little over four hours of work, mostly
in my event, scaffold, and reactor object definitions, and a small bit
of stylesheet work and modifications to auto generated templates (plus
three or four custom methods within the controller and gateway CFCs).

 From a project architecture point of view it definitely forces you to
plan out your applications in advance, but also provides enough
flexibility to accommodate changes. Having the framework build an
extendable processing foundation for you (all of your db CRUD, plus
views/events for them) saves a lot of time (and saves more if you only
turn on debug when you need it.) I really enjoy it, and will definitely
continue using it.

Cutter
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com