I've got a Windows 03 server on which I installed MX7 yesterday. After
getting it all installed, I browse to the administrator and get the
configuration wizard screen. I type in the admin password and submit.
Then it goes to the next page for about one second before it pops back
to the login screen. I know the password I'm typing is correct, because
when I type a bad one in it tells me that it's not the right password.
There's a "continue" link on that next page and I've tried clicking it
really quickly before the page changes, but that doesn't help either. I
put a test.cfm file in the web root with just a <cfdump var="#server#">
inside of it. When I browse to that file, it works as expected, so it's
serving CF pages just fine. I just can't get into the administrator
because I can't get past the config thing. Has anybody seen that before
or does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Ken Ferguson
214.636.6126