From: Teddy Payne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Odd installation issue

I have had NAV stop at the point speak of it.  NAV has a habit of
thinking
java changes are virus related.

Other than NAV, I have not seen a stopping point at the configuration
before.  Typically if you get the configuration after deployment, your
installation was successful enough to execute CFML correctly.

Sorry,

Teddy

On 9/13/06, Ken Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nope, no NAV running. Though I would expect it to cause problems
before
> this point, but not AT this point. Once you get to the point where
> you're in the web browser hitting the administrator, I'd expect no
> problems out of an av scanner.
>
> Thanks,
> Ferg

After