From: Snake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Reliability

Mostly I put it down to JAVA, as CFMX falls over a lot more than CF4/5 did.

When ASP causes a problem, IIS tends to die as they are integrated, but then
I can't honestly compare the two as 99.9% of the sites we host are CF
anyway, so there is hardly anything on the servers to cause ASP to crash the
server.

Russ