Hi Neil,

our Railo Server on our website wich serves up to 60 websites has not
been restarted since May 2004 (except for planned maintenance and update
reasons). That's when we installed Railo on that server. So I guess the
stability of this CFML Server is quite good.

Nevertheless I did not have any larger reasons to complain either
concerning MX in this matter. Except for the 6.0 version, 6.1 and 7.0x
work just fine. Verity is sometimes a thing to worry about but the rest
seems good and stable.

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: