No, I am NOT wrapping a structure around an array. I am making a
pass-by-reference VERSION of an array.

If you wrap something in a structure. Then you need to grab it out of a
structure when referencing it:

<cfset objStructure[ "array" ] = ArrayNew( 1 )/>

<!--- Update it. --->
<cfset ArrayAppend( objStructure[ "array" ], "test" ) />

See, if you go the structure route, you have to always reference via the
structure. That is LAME. I am talking about altering the way arrays "seem"
to function. Pass the array ITSELF by reference. No structures, no nesting,
no nothing... Pure sexyness.

Ben Nadel
www.bennadel.com
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer