Hi Ben,

i was quite astonished when I read that CF passes arrays as clones.
Railo for instance does not. So Arrays (which are not simple values) are
much faster than in MX. And Structures are up to 20 times faster then
with MX. But you allways have to live with the fact that a passed
variable can be changed inside a function.

Gert

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: