>The action page doesnt have to be another page. If can be the same
>page, with the form submitting to itself.

i have set up my page to submit to itself. When i am testing the submit button
it works fine. I do all of the processing inside the action page and include it
within the main oage if the submit button isDefined().

However, i have noticed that when i first come onto the page and press refresh
it is fine, but when i press the submit buttons - it does all of its processing
but when i then try to press the refresh button it doesnt reload the page as
normal but tries to post the data again. it comes up with a message box saying
that POSTDATA is about to be submitted again. Is there anyway i can stop it
from doing this and just reload the page again.

Thanks for any help