I have to provide a couple of hotel reservation systems that can be used to tie
into a website.

I like iHoteliers, but honestly I haven't used them before. We're all CF here,
so something that we could offer or work with that used Flex, or CF would be
really keen. We're a big resort town, and most people in town are using a
competitor's product "Guest Desk" which I don't think is bad, but I just need
some alternatives. I'd love to go with iHotelier because their interface just
looks so doggone sweet.

Does anyone have any hotel reservation software that they've used? Partnered
with? Anyone have any good stories (or bad) about iHoteliers?