Brad,

I saw you got the bug fix in another reply.  I'm not sure there is a
fix for the tags themselves, but have you tried using CSS styles in
place of the tags?

I have a client that runs almost exclusively on SUSE boxes and the
cfdocument work I've done has all been CSS-based.  I've had no
problems with  any display issues other than a default font-size
difference from my own development machines.

I know it's not a straight fix, but at least it will get the display
looking right.

Jon