How to list all the table in the MSAccess database.Iam firing query if on
access then i am able to get the list of the table but from the vb.net
application iam not able to get this as it is diplaying an error "Read
Permission not on msysobject"

so please tell how to retreive tables list and repair the database from the
application
Thanks
Chetna Sharma

Unfortunately, read permissions on table 'MSysObject are not set.