I'm trying to find a simple way to go though a block of text and pull out any
occurace of links in that block of text.  I'm not sure if the problems I'm
having are based on the function I am using or the reqular expression.
Currently I am using REFind("<a [[:space:]*[:punct:]*[:alnum:]*]>",
qLinkReview.TextBlock) where qLinkReview.TextBlock is the block of text that I
retreived from the database.  The only result I am getting is 0 but I know that
all of the text blocks I am looking at have at least one link occurance.

Once I am able to identify the links I am going to need to pull them out and
put them into an array for evaluation and possible display.  I have no idea
about how to go about this.  I would be greatful for any help I can get.  Also,
if possible could you include explinations with any code so that I can learn
something in the process.  Thanks!