Yeah but that is a JavaScript API that allows you to do client side form
validation. There are many of those APIs out there to pick from.  A custom
tag solution, do not think one exists or really could that would work all
that well.  Would imagine the question is towards a server side validation
because I'd rather have just server side than just client side.  Would
prefer to see people have both but no single tag is going to do your client
and server-side validating.