Maybe I am going about this the wrong way. I am trying to consume a 3rd
party webservice using CFINVOKE. Looking at the actual SOAP request there
are different "headers" inside the soap body in the soap envelope. After
Invoking the WSDL, if I use CFINVOKE ARGUMENT to populate one of these
"headers" how can I assure that the argument gets applied to the proper
"header". By header, I mean:
(not the entire SOAP request but only a piece of the SOAP Body) i.e.
<security_header>
    <id>SomeName</id>
    <password>whatever</password>
</security_header>
<another_header>
    <nextparam>whatever2</nexparam>
    <yetanother>whatever3</yetanother>
</another_header>

How does CFINVOKE argument know to populate that subset? Should I use the
CFSCRIPT method, or even is there a way to send the entire soap request as
an argument? or did any of this make the slightest sense to anyone. I am a
bit frustrated trying to get this to work, so any help is appreciated..

Thanks,
Jeff