He3 was indeed a Eclipse based editor.  It was started by Matt Liotta an
friends.

I beta tested the product for a short period of time before I decided to go
elsewhere. It was promising good functionality, but it was meant to be an
editor and not just a perspective.

CFEclipse as a perspective makes it more user friendly as you can use
CFEclipse with other perspectives and add additional commands to the
perspective from your ther perspectives.

Teddy