From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 October 2006 20:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Recommendations for a mail server...

Are you using it in the scenario I described in my first email?

Also, something to keep in mind is that I only have POP3 accounts for myself
and my family, so the freee version of SmarterMail would satisfy that
requirement.

I don't host POP3 accounts for clients, I only want to send email through
forms for visitors to and from clients and the visitors.  Would the free
version do that?

SmarterMail Pro seems like it would be appropriate for an ISP or a hosting
company that actually wanted to offer POP 3 accounts.
I don't at this point...that would be just another headache to deal with.

And I am running Windows 2000 Server and CF 4.5.2 (still :o)

Rick