From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2006 18:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: IE7 ?

- People can't find the Stop and Refresh buttons to save their lives

Umm.. it's right next to the address bar on the right. You know, the green
circle of arrows thing and the red X? :)

-Content management systems; particularly the wysiwyg editor pages, are
going to require a dedicated IE7 upgrade FAQ.  Try copying pasting in even
plain text.  Marking the site as 'trusted' seems to clear up most of it but
there appears no way to shut off the warnings about 'golly you are pasting
text... are you sure???' which pop up routinely now.  There appears to be
more than one type of event where you must confirm each and every time that
you really do want to get your work done and don't want to cancel...

This is true. IMHO, it's better to play it safe and make sure you want to do
something then to just let the user do it and have it be a problem later.

But I'm not here to defend IE7 (nor do I want to). All I'm saying is that
while it does take some getting used to, I personally think it's allot
better then IE6.

Also, just in case my datastream is being monitored, I, in no way, shape or
form, represent Microsofts opinions on the matter. They are my own and
should not be taken as a sign how Microsoft feels about any issue. :)

mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .