From: Kevin Aebig
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Fri Oct 20 04:40:23 2006
Subject: RE: IE7 ?

>> It isn't rocket science moving the toolbars.

That's the problem. Even unlocked they don't move.

>> Wow, it has Tabbed browsing.. You should see that as a hats-off, not a
>> rip-off.

I would be if it didn't crash the first 2 times I tried using it.

>> Confused? What the normal user gets confused putting text in an address
>> bar...

You'd be surprised. And I don't have the luxury of mocking my clients...
just dealing with the fact that though they finally have learned enough to
handle themselves, they're being thrown back.

!k

All due respect but not really a "review" and on the whole totally anti
Microsoft just "because".

It isn't rocket science moving the toolbars.

Protecting yourself is a joke?

Wow, it has Tabbed browsing.. You should see that as a hats-off, not a
rip-off.

Confused? What the normal user gets confused putting text in an address
bar...

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com