From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 10:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Rate your favorite coldfusion framework

Casey & Bob

I'm curious, is every application you write different to the last one - do
you have any common files or structures between the applications you
write....do you re-write the way security is handled for example or the way
logging is handled between every application? Or the way you handle each
request? Do you reuse anything between applications?

As I said, just curious

Kola