On 10/25/06, Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not really sure... I don't use CF with IIS.  I prefer apache, where you
> can plainly see your configuration at a glance.  Maybe if you run wsconfig
> you can see it there?
>
> Russ

Look on your start menu.  You should see a Macromedia program group.
Now go to Macromedia > ColdFusion MX 7 (Multiserver version) > Web
Server configuration Tool

This should show you what you're looking for, if memory serves (like
Russ, I'm largely an Apache guy, but I used IIS a bit more a few
months ago).