I'm uploading multiple files.  But before I upload any of the files, I want to
see if any one of them is too large for upload.  We set a file size limit of 1
meg per file.

In the past when I have uploaded files, it has been one file per form and I
have some code that seems to allow me to check the file size.   I think that
it's doing the whole size of the form though.

<CFIF Val(CGI.CONTENT_LENGTH) GT 1048576>
<!--- do something here --->
</cfif>

I want to root through and check the file size of each file before uploading.
I noticed that cfFile will check the file size AFTER it's uploaded and then I
guess I can delete it if it's too large.  I'd rather be able to stop the
problem ahead of time.

Is there a way and if not, what do y'all do?

thanks.

    daniel
  -  webuy  -