I am having an issue with CSS menus.  I have a horizontal menu accross
the top with up to 3 levels of pop-out and drop-down menus below it.
When selecting a top level item, the remaining sub levels get moved to a
side navigation area with pop-out menus from there.  The issue is that
in IE only (not FF) if the side menu is displayed, the top menu drops
behind the side menu.  Let me try to draw this out

top menu items

| side menu |
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |

The div elements are all relatively positioned (and it seems to only
work that way) so as I understand it, using z-index is not an option.

You can see what is going on at
*http://cfas.cfwebtools.com/index.cfm?objectid=62E47FDD-9027-F64A-79C5239AAD349A73

*Roll the mouse over any top level menu items towards the left and
you'll see that they display behind the side menu.

I'm really not sure what to do to fix this and any help or advice will
be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jake