I'm curious why you don't let CF do the redirect/post/call to the second
url. From what I can remember, of the abilities, you can easily set a url to
post to once the payment was made. I don't know how it works (silent or not)
but I know you can do it. I just let Auth.net process and that's it. I
control the site through code.