---------> ---------------------------------------------------------------------

=========> =====================================================================
> "EMF <idahopower.com>" made the previous annotations.

Hello again,
It is true. The problem is that the system recognises a string of laters not a
date, and to be honnest I think this is what is happening to the MyRecordCount
regardless it is not giving me an error.

The problem is that when I use what you suggested :
<cfset MyDateLastModified=aMyUrls[3][i].dateLastModified>

Then I get an other error which I assume it is syntactic error:

You have attempted to dereference a scalar variable of type class
java.lang.String as a structure with members.
 The error occurred in .../test5.cfm: line 40
40 : <cfset MyDateLastModified=aMyUrls[3][i].dateLastModified>

Any ideas.!!!