Thanks Claude, you always pointed out the very good point. I very
appreciated your messages and suggestion.

I've made a little bit of change to make sure that the cookie I got is
correct from the form page but no luck.

One thing I would like to mention here is the html form that works (says
login1.cfm) hasn't got any cookie info from asp.net app yet because this
form lies on CF server. It likes the user go to cf login1.cfm (note: this is
a login1.cfm locates in CF application and it has got any info of asp.net
before hand) and submit login details to asp.net and the results is asp.net
redirects user to the member home page in asp.net application.

I make another login2.cfm which will submit to itself. In that CF will log
the user in CF app (that's no problem) and also makes a http request to
asp.net(using cfhttp) to also log user into asp.net application.

The thing is the login1.cfm has got any info from asp.net yet but it does
its work, however the login2.cfm can get logged in into asp.net.

Sorry if something is unclear. Please let me know if anything you might
think of.

Thanks a lot