From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Print coupon one time - STUMPER

All,

We use MeadCo's ScriptX ActiveX control on our Cold Fusion site for
printing coupons from a hyperlink without prompting the print dialog
box.  This restricts the user from printing coupons twice bu using the
back button and with a little Javascript they never see the coupon so
they can't to a print screen either.  However, it only works with IE.

Does anyone know of any solutions or have any ideas how to implement
this for Mac, Firefox etc.?

Whoever creates the firefox entension for this will make some cash. We'd
pay at least a few hundred dollars for it.