From: Steven Erat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Are there any experts in CF Server for Linux?

Andy,

Please summarize the concerns that you have regarding CFMX on linux.  Be
sure to include OS and webserver versions, specific error messages,
relevant CF settings, and your general observations about each problem
area.  Its best if you enumerate them discretely rather bunching them
together in a paragraph.    I'll keep an eye out for your reply, but I'm
sure that you'll generate a lot of feedback from this list if the
conversation stays public.

-Steven Erat