Here's a question that hasn't been answered, maybe 'cause there isn't one:
we talk all day about protecting ourselves from these gnarly bastages, is
there any way to fight back?

I'd love to see a way for me to block them, then fire back with my own
script - it might not solve anything, but man, it would feel good...

is