From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Need a favor...quick check to see if anyone can access this
site...

> I would have them try to get to your
> server via IP some how and confirm if it is network or DNS related.

I thought about trying that, but I host multiple sites via host headers and
the site folders are outside the root folder, so I'm not sure how to access
the sites via IP anymore.  I used to do that when I had all the sites under
the webroot folder.

How is that done when site folder are outside the root or even on another
drive (as in this case?)

Rick