Can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers? This stuff would make
Nostrodamus sweat with jealousy.

Unless you are actually on the board at Adobe or have a written transcripts
of meetings it's all hear'say and speculation.

We have been through this all before, ColdFusion is here, looks and works
great, roll on CF8.

You simple cannot cut out a project just on your points alone.

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com