> From the strack trace it looks like it has something to do
> with J2EE sessions.  The error also seems to only happen when
> more then 1 instance is running, so perhaps something with
> session replication?  I set up the cluster using cf admin,
> could that be a problem?  Should I be using J2EE admin
> instead?  Here is the stack trace:
>
> java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
>       at coldfusion.util.FastHashtable.find(FastHashtable.java:77)
>       at coldfusion.util.FastHashtable.put(FastHashtable.java:180)
>       at
> coldfusion.runtime.J2eeSessionScope.bind(J2eeSessionScope.java:51) ...

Does it happen if you disable one instance? Are you storing any CFC
instances in the Session scope? Are the instances on different servers? If
so, you will probably need to use SETDOMAINCOOKIES in your CFAPPLICATION
tag.

Is there a reason why you're also using Client variables?

If you put a little code in Application.cfm prior to your CFAPPLICATION tag
to identify each instance, do the failures always occur on the same
instance? The code is available here:

http://www.sumoc.com/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=7B541DBA-5004-2066-B7BC
F2D895B3EC4A

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software